Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Ready --

After many years of friendship, you wake up one morning to find that the one, the very one you considered your best friend has indeed lost that wonderful thing that is usually found within the human skull called a brain..... Yes that is right they wake up one day and have lost their brain... all sense common and or book smarts... Gone right out the window... why would you claim to be best friends to someone then accuse that best friend of horrible acts that you know in your heart of hearts is and can not be true.....
When all is said and done you come running back saying I am so sorry and please forgive me... 
My answer is No... I am not ready ...Not ready to make nice....




So here ya go ex-friend --- I do not want your friend-ship anymore and I do not trust your friendship anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment